Thursday, June 4, 2009

Africa Itinerary


Less than 3 weeks before I leave!! I'm getting so excited! Here is the itinerary for my trip!

Oh, I have OFFICIALLY raised all my support! Buh-Bam. Thank you GOD!

ETHIOPIA:

June 20th: Dinner upon arrival

June 21st: AHOPE HIV Orphanage 9:00 am , Kid's Care Orphanage 2:30 pm 

June 22nd: Kidmia

June 23rd: America World Transitional Home

June 24th: Mother Teressa Orphanage & Compassionate Family Intern.

June 25th: Soccer Ministry to Street Kids

June 26th Departing from Ethiopia to travel to Uganda at 11:30


UGANDA

Jinji
June 26: Arrive: 1:30 PM in Entebbe, UG
Airport pick-up and transport to Jinji & Amazima Ministries

June 28: Canaan Children's Home or Amazima

June 29: 9 AM Meet Compassion little girls. 2:30 PM Amani Baby Cottage

Luwerro
June 30: Transport to Kasana/Kiwoko - New Hope Uganda

Entebbe
July 1: Spend half day at Bethany in Kampala on the way to Entebbe

July 2:Spend day in Entebbe, schedule TBD
Airport transfer
Depart: 5:15 PM for Addis
Spend night Airport Guest Home

Please pray for my group while we are gone. I'm sure we will need it! 

A member of our team as created a 24 hour Prayer Chain. Can you sign up for a slot (or 2 or 3)? Just click on the link and fill in the slot/s that work for you.  Make sure to click Save & Close under the File menu before you exit. Thanks a million!

1 comment:

  1. Mindy,
    I'll be with you all in my thoughts the whole time! I cannot believe how quickly it is approaching. I'm so grateful that we can approach the throne of grace with confidence, knowing Christ is intereceding on our behalf as we lift up prayer and praise over this trip. Blessings on your sweet family as they tough it out without mommy for two weeks (and thanks for being substitute mommy for my "little" girl!)

    See you at the airport next week!
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete