Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Morning of Day Three: Orphanages And Playgrounds

Morning of Day 3:

We're just about to have breakfast, but I thought I would go ahead and
update quickly because we mostly likely will not have internet access for
the next 2 days.

This morning we are going to the Mother Teresa Orphanage. After that we'll
head to the AHope AIDS Orphanage. Once we're finished there it'll be time to
head out to the village of Woliso where we will be putting together a
playground for Kidmia. Wolisa is about a 3 hour drive away, and we'll be
spending tonight in that town. It's in a much more remote area so
I'm not anticipating any Internet connection, and I'll also be leaving my
computer here in Addis.

Just wanted to give you all an update and let you know that you may not hear
from us for a few days. I'll try to Twitter, but again, I'm not sure what
phone service will be like.

Love you and miss you all!

This was posted the evening of the third day. Mindy hasn't had access to the Internet so we don't have any details about the day yet. She was able to Twitter a few times. You can read those update on the right side of this page.
Thanks so much,
Gail Hyatt

No comments:

Post a Comment