Thursday, July 16, 2009

Great News

Early in my trip, I posted a blog about a little girl I met at the America World Transition Home. You can see it here.

This little girl absolutely stole my heart. A day has not gone by since I've been home that I haven't thought about her. Every day I wonder if she's gone to be with her Forever Family yet. So guess what? I found her parents' blog today and they are in Ethiopia RIGHT NOW picking her up! I am so excited for her! She is about to feel the love of a Mom and a Dad, HER mom and dad. Check out her blog, Anxiously Hopeful and say a little prayer that she adjusts well. God is good!

3 comments:

  1. What's the link to the blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's there in the blog post. If you click on the words "Anxiously Hopeful" you should go to the blog, but just in case, the web address is http://anxiouslyhopeful.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for writing about my little girl. I am so glad to hear she was loved on so well before we arrived to get her. I would love any pictures that you might have of her. My e-mail is bethjen33@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete