Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Fundraising Update

To date, I have raised just about 1/2 of the $3,000 that I need to raise in order to be able to go to Africa in June. Thank you SO very much to all who have donated. I have been extremely blessed by each and every one of you.

I still need about 40 people to participate in my $39 x 77 Fundraising Campaign. I ask you to consider being one of the 77 and donating $39. I assure you, it will be money well spent. You can find out all about the $39 x 77 Fundraising Campaign HERE.

Although the deadline for the total amount due is June 1st, I need about 70% of the money in by April 2nd (IN 2 DAYS!) to cover some immediate costs. If you would like to be one of the 77, please follow the donation instructions on the $39 x 77 blog post.

Thank you so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment